Thursday, March 18, 2010



Tuesday, March 16th, Jonathan and I traveled to Story, AR with Sheridan, Trish & Matt to be apart of the prayer circle for Jedidiah Harper. I was overwhelmed with joy to see the number of people that came together to pray for this family. The presence of the Lord was evident Tuesday night. We felt it on the way up there, while we were there, and then on the way home. On the way home we were all so excited about what we KNEW the Lord had done. I know that I can't even begin to understand what Lori & Josh are going through, but my heart can't help but be feeled with joy because I know that God is going to use this situation to draw unbelievers to accept his son Jesus as their Lord and Savior...PRAISE GOD! Jon and I continue to pray for Jed and his family. We know that Jesus is the master physician and it's by His stripes we are healed. May God continue to bless the Harper Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment