Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Possibilites for the Future
Jon's brother George is really trying hard to get Jon on a new drill ship called the Ascension..It's being built in Korea, and if Jon gets this job, he will have to go to Houston for classes, then over to Korea to ride the drill ship back to the gulf of mexico. He'd probably be gone for about a month and half. I know that the Lord has something bigger and better planned for Jon and I, and I believe that this past year has been a season for us to draw closer to the Lord. I am stronger now than ever, and I know that if Jon gets this job, it is God's will. Going to Korea would be an awesome place for Jonathan to witness to so many lost souls, not to mention the lost souls on oil rigs! We should hear something this week. I ask that every person we know, pray that God's will be done in this situation, and to prepare Jon and I for what lies ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Will be praying hard for you and Jon!!!
ReplyDelete